Why SERVPRO Photo Gallery

SERVPRO using a dehumidifier


Our next equipment spotlight is the SERVPRO dehumidifier. A dehumidifier is essential to reducing humidity in your home or business after water damage. Dehumidifiers reduce humidity levels, making your home less hospitable to allergens such as dust mites, mold, and mildew. While working alongside air movers, many SERVPRO's dehumidifiers can pump up to 160 pints of water per day, significantly reducing your moisture readings. 

SERVPRO using a thermal fogger

Thermal Fogger

SERVPRO's next, specialized equipment is the Thermal Fogger. If you have ever had a mold outbreak in your house, then you probably know that the mold you can see is only the beginning of the problem. Believe it or not, only 10% of mold is visible – the other 90% is microscopic. Foggers are used mostly in crawlspaces where some spots may be difficult to assess. Once joists are wiped and vacuumed, crews fog the entire areas with a specialized product.

dirty air ducts

Air Duct Cleaning

Need your air ducts cleaned? SERVPRO can do that! We are a turn-key company capable of all things restoration, clean-up, and rebuild. We have over 1500 franchises ready for any size job. Call us today!

SERVPRO employees with clients

Happy Customers!

Our team with a pleased customer! Our team got a call for a water loss back in January of this year. SERVPRO arrived and began to perform services right away to extract water and dry the home. We were with our customer through the entire process and even helped put the house back, "Like it never even happened."

Ozone Room in Fort Worth, Texas

Ozone Room

Ozone treatment is a powerful way to eliminate odors without the use of chemicals or masking deodorizers. The ozone room can be used after a fire to get soot smells off of contents. You set the contents in the room, set the timer, and let it work its magic! The ozone room works by utilizing an electrical current and breaks down odors. The ozone room is an essential tool that SERVPRO utilizes when cleaning contents and deodorizing because it kills the source's odors without using harsh chemicals. Here is the science behind the ozone room: Normal oxygen is mixed with an electrical current such as lightning, transforming normal oxygen into activated oxygen. The activated oxygen is what cleans the air, contents, etc. This is why it always smells so fresh outside after a thunderstorm! The activated oxygen from the electrical currents is cleaning the air naturally! Electricity is nature's way of cleaning the air. 

Hurricane Harvey aftermath

Natural Disaster Clean-Up

This is the aftermath of the natural disaster Hurricane Harvey.

The SERVPRO of South Central Fort Worth, Edgecliff Village, Disaster Recovery Team can provide help whether you're dealing with a tornado, hurricane, blizzard, or flood. The SERVPRO System has a network of strategically positioned storm teams on standby should a disaster strike near you. Available 24 hours a day and 365 days a year, SERVPRO Franchise Professionals are prepared for the unpredictable.